March 15, 2017Notification of paper acceptance
March 20, 2017Early registration
March 31, 2017Late News Submission Deadline
April 28, 2017Open Poster Submission Deadline
Welcome to ISOEN 2017
The International Symposium on Olfaction and Electronic Nose (ISOEN) is the world’s premiere technical conference in artificial chemoreception (olfaction and taste). ISOEN 2017 provides a forum for scientists, engineers and practitioners to share their latest findings, innovations and products in the area of artificial chemoreception.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR LATE NEWS AND OPEN POSTERS!
Topics of Interest
ISOEN emphasizes interdisciplinary approaches addressing all aspects of odor and taste measurement, from basic theory to applications. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Odor sampling: headspace analysis, dynamic sampling, pre-concentration and storage
- Chemical sensors: gas, biosensors, ion-selective, optical
- Sensor systems: electronic noses, electronic tongues, micro-spectrometers
- Data analysis: signal processing, pattern recognition, chemometrics
- Industrial applications: quality control, food safety, medical diagnostics, environmental monitoring
- Odor generation: olfactometry, olfactory displays
- Bio-engineering: cell-based olfactory sensors, bio-inspired algorithms